CLOSET CLEANSE ✨ Need some tips to sort, style and sanitize your space for the ultimate sanctuary? Use your time at home to prep your closet for a happy and healthy spring/summer season! ☀️
Tag us in your before and after #closetorganization magic! 📸
1. If it is not a “10” it goes (fits you perfectly & makes you feel your best)
2. If you haven’t worn it in 6 months (or still has tags on it after 6 months) it goes
3. If it is faded, or has hanger marks, stained or damaged
4. If you pass it by every time you go in your closet (you go to different events and every time you look at the item you never choose it.)
5. If you are just hanging on to it for emotional reasons (high school significant other’s sweatshirt, childhood dress, wedding dress- can donate or consign so somebody else can enjoy it!) Let it go. During this difficult time, it is helpful to release as much physical and emotional baggage as possible...that we can control...and almost everyone will find peace in organization.
#closet #cleansing #closetcleansing #home #organized #organization #declutter #dressingroom #getorganized #instahome #organizing #instadesign
I love it here at the Vistas, its quiet and clean, the staff and maintenance people are very helpful, I would recommend any of my friends or family members to live here at The Vistas, the pools are clean, the gym is clean and cool inside.
Resident, Apartment Ratings
If you are looking for a place, you want to feel comfortable in, and feels like home the Vistas is the place, the grounds are beautiful, the apts. are clean and well kept, the staff is always there to help you. There are beautiful swimming pools, several laundries playgrounds plenty of parking. Shopping and entertainment are close by.
Sandra S., Yelp
I moved here about 6 months ago and I just love it here. My apartment is nice, the property is gorgeous with green grass and shade trees. They serve coffee and snacks in the clubhouse every morning. The staff are all so helpful and professional. My neighbors are quiet and very nice. This is really a great place to call home.
Kara F., Yelp
Nice community, quiet, neighborhood, wonderful staff, has park for kids, fitness, swimming, close to casinos, maintenance good, up kept ground, covered parking, they take pets, overall good!
Resident, Apartment Ratings
I have lived here for 4 years and love it. When I call for maintenance, they respond immediately and take care of any problems I have. The grounds are well maintained and it is a very relaxing place to live. The Vista's offer entertainment for residents every week and services such as computers, faxing, etc. You really feel like you are a part of a nice community. The staff are all professional. It is a great place to live.
Betty M., Google+
This is a great complex. Ever since we decided to move to Laughlin, our experience has been wonderful. The office ladies were great with information about this area and a smooth move in process, our apartment has a great view of the mountains and river. Coffee talk in the mornings is wonderful!
Verna P., Apartment Ratings
The Community is quiet and beautiful. I absolutely love how close the river is and all sorts of different activities are available near by. Staff was very nice and professional as well during move in process.
The staff is very helpful. The grounds are beautiful. We enjoy the pool which is well kept and the people have all been nice. There is a lot of areas to walk our dogs. The laundry room is clean. It has been a great new adventure